Considered as one of the original providers with the MacNamee brand founded in the 1970s as a HP / UHP Water jetting service provider predominantly for onshore and offshore shutdowns of vessels, pipework and heat exchangers.
Today, complimented by a continued annual investment in jetting pumps and accessories, we own and operate one of the largest fleets of units in Western Europe with 40 pumps purchased in the last 10 years alone. Combining this fully owned, and in-house maintained fleet with a loyal and experienced technical, projects and operational team has seen us deliver topside shutdown cleaning and waste management services on 36 platforms, 28 FPSO’s and 22 refineries and terminals.
- All supervision are Radiation Protection Supervisor trained as standard.
- Fully owned and operated equipment.
- Fully managed service with full time employed project and technical teams.
- Exemplary safety track record.
- Turnkey service offering
- Management of all waste streams that includes minimisation of off-site waste disposal charges.
Common Cleaning Scopes / Services Rendered on both onshore and offshore assets
The below list is an indicative list of plant, equipment and pipework that are supported on annual basis within the decontamination, specialist cleaning and waste management space:
- 1st and 2nd Stage Separators
- Sand Washing (Offshore UKCS)
- Process Vessels & Pipework
- Produced Water & Open Drain Vessels
- Produced Water Caissons
- Deaerator Towers
- Fuel Gas Scrubbers
- Open / Closed Drain Tanks
- Crude Exchangers
- NORM Decontamination
- NORM Mapping
- Knock-out Drums
- Heat Exchangers / Tube bundles (Automated and Semi Automated cleaning solutions available)
- Hazardous Drains Tanks
- Hazardous and Grey Drains
- Ballast Tanks
- Roof Pontoons
- Diesel Tanks
- Caissons (inc CCTV inspection)
- Cargo Oil Tank Cleaning
- Slop Tank Cleaning
- Sand Filters
- Crude Oil Storage Tanks
- Leg Cell-Desludging
- Fin fans
- Oil and Water Recovery