Cargo Oil and Slop Tank Cleaning has proven itself to many to be a highly challenging scope of work given the number of operational and technical considerations that are required to complete on time and on budget.
- Limited deck space for equipment and waste receptacles.
- Deep tank depths.
- Management of hazardous gases.
- Large volumes of sand and heavy liquids.
- Limited bed spaces placing pressure on available Persons on Board (POB).
- Constraints on available utility supply to support the work zone.
- Limiting confined space duration and numbers.
- Minimising the risk of environmental spills.
A 20-year service delivery journey that has included the development of our methodologies and vacuum equipment set-up has contributed toward achieving critical supplier status with a number of FPSO owners and operators across the globe. To date, we have delivered topside and marine tank cleaning on 28 FPSOs located in UKCS, Norway, West Africa and South America.
Premier Transfer System (PTS)
Utilising the PTS and a closed loop structure to provide the client with the high standards of cleaning, we have achieved a 100% success rate in vertical depths of up to 55 metres on all offshore waste removal and cleaning projects. Our fully trained and experienced personnel, combined with the best available technologies in the offshore cleaning marketplace allow for minimised persons on board (POB), whilst simultaneously reducing project downtimes and overall costs to the client.
- 5-7 total personnel per shift.
- 8-12m3 of solids removal per 12-hour shift.
- Closed loop vacuum system – reduces the risk of environmental spills.
- 2 person confined space entry under fully managed air fed BA.
- Vacuuming performance minimises manual labour.
- At-source treatment of waste available as service option.
- Inspection level cleaning.
- Established and reliable technology.
- 100% success rate on all offshore waste removal projects.
- Reduced persons on board.
- Proven safety track record with no offshore incidents.
- Premier Transfer System Package
- Confined Space Entry Package
- NORM Management Package (where required)
- Air driven Pump Package
- HP Water Jetting Package
- Waste Storage Containers
- Compressor and Generator package (where required)