Denholm Environmental delivers specialist dry ice cleaning, which removes contaminates such as grease, oil, rust, paint and various forms of scale, without producing any form of cleaning medium waste. This non-abrasive technique is a revolutionary method for quickly cleaning almost any substrate without additional waste.
Dry Ice Cleaning is an environmentally friendly method of removing medium forms of waste. DML 3mm ice pellets, which produce non-waste residue, reducing waste management resources on completion.
- Non-abrasive, low pressure form of cleaning
- Safe around electrical components even when live
- Non-disruptive to other on-going operations
- Minimal downtime due to in-situ cleaning and the high speeds of operations
- Offshore capabilities
- ATEX certified
Key Value Proposition
Dry ice cleans in three revolutionary ways, resulting in minimal downtime through the ability to operate in-situ and at high speeds. Completing the dry ice clean process at high speeds ensures the pellets are propelled by the compressed air, along with the thermal effect of the dry ice to its gaseous state – expanding to 800 times to its original size – works to leave the treated area completely clear of residue.
- Dry Ice Blast Unit complete with blasting equipment
- Dry Ice Freezer Container
- Dry Ice Cryogenic Storage boxes
- Dry Ice Pellets