Zyme-Flow® Decon Technology is the worldwide leader in decontamination of hydrocarbon process equipment for entry, inspection and maintenance including hotwork. The exclusive process uses a proprietary chemistry and application to achieve vessel entry in 8-12 hours. This unparalleled process prepares equipment for entry by simultaneously de-oiling while eliminating pyrophoric iron sulphides (FeS), Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), benzene, and other explosive gases (LELs).
Offshore: The Zyme-Flow® Process is superior to nitrogen purging and traditional chemical cleaning in that it has a very small equipment and personnel footprint and shortens the process time drastically.
Denholm Environmental, as their UK Licensee, have completed hundreds of decontamination scopes across UK terminals, refineries and platforms as well as supporting the franchise overseas.
- Offers a fixed DFPV timeline.
- Eliminates the need for repeat entries / purges per vessel or process
- Substantial reduction in POB with as little as 3 personnel per shift
- Vessel Entry in 8-12 hours (see case studies)
- Trusted globally
- Over 200 Turnarounds delivered per year across the globe as a Zymeflow brand
- Faster and safer vessel entry
- Reduced footprint of required equipment
- Process Vessels
- Heat exchangers
- Vacuum Units
- Hydro Treater Units
- Sulphur Units
- Columns, FFCU, CDU DHT Treatment and Flare Units
- Steam Boiler and/or access to site steam
- Chemical Dosing pump
- H2S monitoring package
- Duplex Basket Filter sets