The Denholm Environmental Tank Dozer System is a purpose-built tank cleaning tool for large diameter, above ground storage tanks. The system is a proven, fast and efficient way to carry out tank de-sludge operations. Typically, the system can operate at rates of 200m3 per day in suitable conditions.
The move is designed to fit through a 24” man-way. As little as 2 operators are required to pass the stripped-down mover through the man-way, and 2 other operators are required in the tank to reassemble the unit. Once assembled only the vehicle operator remains in the tank.
Specifications & Features:
- Total Dimensions: 110cm x 242cm x 110cm (L x W x H)
- Track Dimensions: 142cm x 23cm x 33cm (L x W x H)
- Speed 0-40m / min
- Drive Hydraulic
- Control Valve
- Track Nitrile Mix
- Blade Uhmwipe & Brass
- Assembly Fixings Slot & Pin
- BA Connector Stainless Steel
- Safety Hydraulic Safety Valve
- Foot Guards